Massage therapy training course is one of the best courses offered at Carenic professional Hairdressing and Beauty college. The modern massage techniques will equip you with the right skills.
Just to let you know, massage therapy is an old practice which dates as back as thousands of years to ancient cultures that believed in its medical benefits. The first written records of massage therapy are found in China and Egypt dating as back as 2700 BC.
The benefits of massage are many and that is why it is one of the most popular therapies in the world today.
Some of the benefits of holistic massage therapy include; prevent as well as treatment of injuries, improve blood circulation and speed up recovery from training.
Deep tissue massage is also used to rehabilitate injuries, treat inflammatory diseases as well as chronic muscular pain. It also promotes muscle relaxation and improves muscle function.
Massage therapist is one of the highly rewarding and interesting career in spa industry. A career in massage as well as the complementary therapies will offer you many job opportunities in the market.
We provide over ten different holistic massage therapies, which as carefully tailored to suit your skills requirement for the modern job market, anywhere in the world. Successful candidates are qualified to work as massage therapists all over the world.
- Get the required qualifications in holistic massage and related therapies.
- Learn from expert trainers, as well as good learning environment.
- Acquire comprehensive skills in the field of massage as well as practicals-based training.
- Start up your business and run it in a professional way.
- Work for passion as well as make money.
- Swedish massage
- Head massage, anatomy and physiology
- Bamboo massage
- Hot stone massage
- Chinese massage as well as ayurvedic massage
- Reflexology and foot massage
- Compress massage
After your graduation, the choices are endless. For example, you will be able to work in the following settings:
- Surgery and health clinics
- Complementary therapy centres
- Health spas
- Freelance as well as visiting therapist
- In leisure, health and sports centres
- In cruise ships and airport lounges
Advanced – 4 months