A profession in beauty therapy involves taking care of the skin, nails and hair aesthetic enhancements and treatments such as massage.
Beauty therapists specialize in various services to improve the physical appearance as well as the confidence of people.
The demand for beauticians is increasing every day and the opportunities are endless.
The profession is one of the best paying jobs today.
The advantages of a Beauty therapist
A successful beautician is driven by passion and the desire to make clients feel good about themselves.
Working as beauty therapist builds networks with a lot of people.
Working as a beautician also provides many benefits, such as convenient working hours and stream of unlimited income.
Beauty therapy training
Carenic Hairdressing and Beauty College will boost your career and equip you with the skills you desire.
What you need as a Beautician
- Get passionate. Have passion and motivate yourself, as well as employees and customers.
- Be knowledgeable. Demonstrate knowledge of your treatment procedures and plans.
- Show confidence: Be confident in your presentation, your verbal communication and in your body language.
- Dedication. Be dedicated, not only to your business but also to your learning too.
- Become reliable. Be reliable and keep your word.
- Once you have completed your training course, ensure that you are accredited by the Kenya government authorities. This will ensure that your can work anywhere in the country.
If these qualities inspire you, then Carenic Professional Hairdressing and Beauty College is the school for you.